Search This Blog

6/1/09

GARDEN SPELLS By Sarah Addison Allen


Bantam Discovery Copyright 2007
ISBN: 978-0-553-38588-5

A most spell-binding novel. I could not put this book down. I loved to read about nature and how it can be magic, and surely nature is magic even in our lives, If we just paif a little more attention to our world around us.
Technology and Construction building is killing our world, and ruining our natural environment. We have to go to a zoo to see nature, but its nature that we created... not truly nature itself.
This book made me think about my plants a little more. It made me look at trees in a whole new way and be grateful that there are still strees to look at.
It made me Believe in Magic...
A quick read. Good for anyone who likes Magic and the Beauty of Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment