CHICKEN & GREEN PEPPERS
BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
CUMIN SEEDS (GROUND)
1. First, cut the Chicken breast into think slices. This helps the chicken to cook faster since it has more surface area.
2. Cut one whole Green/or Yellow Pepper & Two Tomatoes
3. Cut a handful of Cilantro and keep to the side.
4. Heat one Tablespoon of Olive oil in a round pan.
5. Mix Ground Cumin Seeds, Salt and Pepper to the Chicken Strips.
6. Next, Fry the Chicken strips in the extra virgin Olive oil.
7. Throw in the sliced Green Peppers until peppers are brown.
8. Remove the Chicken Strips from the pan and place in a serving dish.
9. Next, take the cut tomatoes and sprinkle them over the Chicken Strips
10. Lastly, sprinkle the Cilantro over the chicken strips.
And there you have it! A quick meal all ready to eat in 10 minutes!
Labels: Quick/ Easy Dinners